Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Next Plane Home

hello



the stress is building up the determination to do better is starting after having being defeated by so many people crushed stab and hit by the head that is... i think that should tell you how bad my results are huh ?...





i shall work hard for the finals... its officially less than a month a way... the nervousness wei... i really need to do well.. no doubt that i won't be going to uni and will be here doing acca but i still want to do well... so that at least i can look back on this and go man i rock ! x) i have always believe that no matter what you do and if will not gain much from a certain experiences you must always give it you 110%... i think it was something that my mum thought me from little ...





awyz... i don't know when my next update will be since i have to really bernerding nerding from now on until nov 18... and even if i update it'll probably short lil updates about how i want some to kill me or something due to the high stress levels i'm experiencing... i hope i don't kill anyone in the process...





Awyz there's a song stuck in my head right now...



You make me wanna lala in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your French maid where I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream




it makes me want to jump up and down in the air... i don't know why maybe its just the beat... oh here's another song that i think is nice... oh and the video is super cute x)



And I'm so lonely you're not here with me
That's why I'm gonna be on the next plane home
And you're you're the only face I wanna see
That's why I'm gonna be on the next plane home
Stand around try to make every moment
And be somebody yeah anybody
It seems the whole world is taking me over
I need somebody to help me get back to you
And I've always been a million miles away
But things are gonna change
I just wanna come home




Awyz i can feel all the wth voices coming right now... lookie its my baby nephew(from 1 week 1 day old post) again this time he has a name his name is Lai Yong Jien


his so lucky that he gets to just eat and sleep... wait for me ya yong jien aunty natalie will go and visit you in alor setar sometime next month when you one month old ok? wait ar.... in the mean time yong jien you must dream of your sexy aunty ok? good yong jien.... Don't know why i typed this...

ok i have to go now bye readers

ps: good luck to all sam people for the finals

pss: natalie wants to eat sushi...

No comments: