Friday, October 10, 2008

Love Remains The Same

hello

right now i feel so freaking tired but i'am unable to shut a eye in fears that my nightmare will become a reality once i open my eyes....

i know i need to study but i can't bring myself to do so... its like i'm too tired to do anything right now... somethings wrong i know it

i can feel it creeping up from behind me slowly wrapping its cold bone like fingers around me waiting to consume me whole...

pushing me into a black hole that i cannot get out off...

sighs this is life
a last it'll all be over soon...

but will i ever escape this cold dark void?

Half the time the world is ending
Truth is I am done pretending I never thought that
I Had anymore to give
You're pushing me so far
Here I am without you
Drink to all that we have lost
Mistakes we have made
Everything will change
But love remains the same
So much more to say
So much to be done
Don't you trick me out
We shall overcome
It's all left still to play
Ps : good luck to all my a-level friends with their exams :) don't worry su yee you can do it you can do further maths :)... and all my form 3 friends with their PMR ;)
pss: i'm trying to smile but it feels wrong... everything seems so blur now...

No comments: