Saturday, October 11, 2008

Something To Make Me Smile

hello


my apology's for the last emo post ... it was depression... sorry ... awyz it makes people smile when they see the things they like and the pictures your about to see is to help counter the numerous baby pics on my blog ... and to make me smile x)





all my G11 mates ... (couldn't find a pic where i looked ok sorry )












my high school friends









patrick dempsey





daniel craig









ryan seacrest





pierce bosnan









Eric Bana









Jake gyllenhaal





johnny depp

i can hear lynndy screaming


now for some of the asians x)




can't remmeber most of their names...






ron ng








Kelvin cheung



now for the cute stuff





hehehe cute leh x)... awyz i shall do another pic post soon... to avoid wordy post lolz... i got to go

bye

No comments: