Saturday, October 4, 2008

What Did Natalie Do Today?

haha hello

not like anyone would want to know what i did today but whatever its my blog anyway...

my mum's in a wedding right now and i'm rotting at home awaiting for college to start ok fine i'm not exactly like all yay!! college is going to start i'm sort of worried about my results and everything but on the plus side i get to do something ....

my whole hols has been pretty eventless.... i missed my workout today i hope my trainer doesn't kill me when he comes and check up on me next week.... nyeh awyz what did natalie do today ... well she cooked today muahahaha natalie can cook and no i didn't burn anything ... :) she cooked pasta with her sister nicole ... here's some pictures...







ze pasta ... its ribbons cute leh x)




my sister doing her part in the cooking...




ze final product...





i know i know u don't believed i cooked right ? well my sister was lazy to take pics of me cooking so nyeh ask her haha...

other than that natalie also did some arts and craft hehe....and found them very relaxing i don't know why i guess i'm just weird... lol... the rest of the day natalie spent watching tv eating sleeping and stoning... yes i have such a wonderful life... lolz.. i want to relax as much as i can before i go back to college... where i face sleepless nights all over again .... :(

oh yeah this are some of the pic's from my darling lw's birthday and zean's birthday too sorry for the long wait hehe...





Me and the birthday girl





The sisterhood x)


which is an institution based on the tight sisterly bonds between 4 girls from different walks of life....


the ex sk ttdi(1)'s.... and oh yeah the dude with the 7 inches shirt(zean) was the birthday boy of that evening hehe x)


for more pics pls proceed to lw's and sy's blog for pics on the bday hehe... and i'm sorry zean but i didn't manage to get a photo with you ... you were too busy being high... hehe ...i bet some of u are going finally pics of adult humans and not babies...

awyz moving on i would like to blog about my beloved sister in her honour... for those of you who don't know how she looks like go and scroll up and look at the pic above x)... hehe let see what an i say about her ...

my sister is a very nice person and unfortunately some people take advantage of her and constantly ask her to do stuff for them until she has no time at all to do her own stuff... sometimes i just feel like telling those kind of people off cause i know she's too nice to do so... but even though shes too nice she also has her fierce side which is what she has to show in school as she is the assistant head prefect in her school... she is pretty and intelligent and definitely one to look out for in the future...

ok i think thats about it... after this post gets too long.... so bye all

ps : the song reminds me of something... x)

You change your mind

Like a girl changes

Yeah you, PMS

Like a bitch

I would know
And you over think

Always speak

Crypticly

I should know

That you’re no good for me
Cause you’re hot
then you’re cold

You’re yes then you’re no

You’re in then you’re out

You’re up then you’re down

You’re wrong when it’s right

It’s black and it’s white

we fight, we break up

We kiss, we make up

(You) You don’t really want to stay, no

(But you) But you don’t really want to go-o

You’re hot then you’re cold

You’re yes then you’re no

You’re in and you’re out

You’re up and you’re down

Down, down, down, down, down

Down, down, down, down, down…
We used to be

Just like twins

So in sync

The same energy

Now's a dead battery

Used to laugh bout nothing

Now your plain boring
I should know that

You’re not gonna change

No comments: