Monday, October 27, 2008

My Life As A Taylor's College Student

College has ended and this rather long post is a glimpse of what i can remember of my first memorable moment or you can say first day of college

10 months ago, i stepped into taylor's college for the first time as a taylorian and enrolled myself in one of the most gruelling and mentally challenging courses i have ever done. i embraced myself for my first day of college the whole time wondering if my outfit and everything was alright cause they first thing people are bound to notice is my clothes. but in the end logic kicked in and i was like bahhh people should like me for me screw first impressions not like i care ...

so i head towards the room allocated for my class g10.

now i bet all of you are wondering wait isn't she from g11 wait listen first ....

so opened the door and all i could see where humans with XX chromosomes just like me and none of them where from KL and i was like dude wheres all the guys.... So i went through my timetable and i was like YES ! psychology first YEAH man oh snap then maths ... but no matter ...

so i tried my best to make do with the situation and turn to the girl next to me and started a conversation. To my suprise elizabeth and i had a lot in common... then suddenly in the middle of college my dad called and asked me to transfer from a bio, chem , esl , maths and psychology class to a class with bio, chem , esl , maths and accounts instead saying that its for my own good and so on forth ( i bet you guys remember why...). so after college i met with huey ren and talked to her about it so in the end with both went to the sam office and asked for a change of class....

So next day i got a call and it turns out that they do have a sport for me in you guessed it G11... so i immediately called ethan and he told me awesome quick come to bio lab 3 ... then i was like ok .. so i rushed to the lab

and i opened the door *jeng jeng jeng* and i saw Mrs Kalpana who later on turned out to be fav lecturer x) and i looked at the rest of the class and i say ethan smiling and i smiled back.. and i was like why this class got so lil boys but nvm its better then my last class... i bet you guys are wondering why does natalie ang sue li want so many guys in her class. well its because natalie ang sue li came from a class with more boys then girls and knew how to socialize with boys much better then girls.... and later on huey ren popped into class and i was like yay my best friend is here x)

so later on during the second class ethan who was the only person i knew in that class then introduced me to estee lauder and i was like serious ar her name is like that brands name(sorry for the jackuness) and he started laughing and told me the real name later on and then jeng jeng i remembered my first encounter with nick cheong he came up and shook my hand and introed himself to me and i remember ethan smirking haha ... who knew nick would ended up being my bestest friend in class...

as days passed by i met more and more friends i can still remember the first girl i talked to in that class was lynndy lim who invited me for lunch x) thanks sweetheart ... and then there were so many other memorable outings... like the restoran talipon outing and the sunway lagoon outing and all that ( sorry no pictures lazy to upload) ....

oh this is the conversation that i remember the most x) try guessing who the guy is

mr x: why are you so antisocial

haha i bet mr x knows who he is ...

awyz i really miss g11 a lot

sorry i can't write more cause i'm rushing for time (parents set time limit) awyz....

MeSsaGe for G11 Mates
Thank you so much for playing a big role in my life this year. please know that each of you have played a significant role in molding me to become who i'am right now. cause when i first entered class i was lost i was suffering from so many emotional problems and you've guys have helped me regain my socializing skills and etc.. thank you so much for making me smile guys. i hope i have not done anything wrong to yous guys if i have sorry ! and as we go on forth in our life please don't forget me guys cause i know i'll never forget you all :) thank you so much for everything . i will miss you all bye byes

ps: natalie has found her prom dress x) and sorry i took so long to write this x)

pss: good luck to all the SAM students for the finals...

2 comments:

Nick Cheong said...

That Mr.X fella doesn't know what he's talking about does he? LOL. That change from the psychology class to the accounts class was meant-to-be. And OOO I didn't know you were the one who convinced Tan Huey to take up accounts. You mean she was in the psychology class with you on that fist day?

natalie said...

haha i bet he got the wrong idea of antisocial hehe x) maybe the change was and maybe not ... haha i think she made up her mind by herself.. she was in a different psychology class she was in g9 i think.. so how's u?