Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stress


Now I've come to cry
Shed your skin to rest my naked eye
And criticize
All that I implore
Seems to be one foot outside that door
Coming between me and waking
Underneath the corset of your mystery
Piece by piece undress you from your history
I'm sleeping with seclusion in sweet disarray
You can go heavy on me
And I will not weigh you down, down, down
You can be steady and clean
I can take it
Heavy on me
And I will not weigh you down
Born unto this pride
Silence is something you can't hide
You can't deny us
Nothing has been said
Yet so many words have filled my head
Now they completely surround me
Tie the lines of honest conductivity
Caught between the center of our gravity
I don't have that much time to burn anymore


hey all

like the lyrics?... i think i have rekindled my love for holly brook all over again... i love her songs...awyz i finally used the internet after so many days and was suprised at the many updates i have missed from everyones blog... lolz.. oh well i'm feeling really tired i need to do soemthing relaxing maybe a deep tissue massage or sometthing ... nah maybe tomorrow...

anyways stress levels are running high.. ethan tempted me to it with the rest of the class today cause it was half price for ladies only x) and it was a buffet at jagoya (don't know the spelling sorry)... sadness ler... oh well anyways

stress makes people say and do crazy things x) here are a few examples

*this conversation took place today it was caused by severe stress and deprivation of sleep and no i didn't say any of these*

scenario a

a: oh cool what's a starwood privellage card
b: yeah its a card that lets you eat anywhere in starhill for 50% off
a: awesome ...
suddenly
a: is hollywood a country ?

*b,c,d and e stare in amazement lolz.... *

c: eh then where's bollywood a?
a: ummm i think its its a place in india lolz....

scenario b

a: let's play a word game. i will say a word and the you'll have to say a word which starts with the same last alphabet of the word i said earlier
b,c,d: ok
a: pot
b: teapot
c: POOP!

All stared at amazement....

scenario c
a: eh b, what do you think chinatown is since u thought hollywood was a country ?
b: ummm its a kopitiam right?

LOLZ.....

see ladies and gentlemen what stress does to your mind... it twist and turns every bit of knowledge we have in our grey matter until we cannot comprehand simple questions....

anyways i came across a lot of old things yesterday while cleaning up my cabinet... some brought back good memories some just made me mad at some people ( its not who you think it is... trust me)... it made me felt disgusted about what i have done in my past but its ok people learn from their mistakes and i'm human so i will someday ... until then bye bye

-natalie-

2 comments:

Nick Cheong said...

Aww, what kind of "sick memories" of your past did it bring up? *concern concern*

natalie said...

nah... just some stuff but no worries its no longer bothering me x)