Friday, August 1, 2008

August The First

hey all

It was a long, slow and a very very hot week. its getting hotter and hotter each day. we need a giant air conditoner in the sky or something. its so freaking hot. its hotter then me wei x) joking joking please excuse my lameness i think the heat is getting to me.

Anyways welcome to my sakurafied blog x).... the big picture on the header is a view of sakura flowers. its rather random for me to suddenly use sakura flowers, yes? well actually earlier on i was thinking what to put then suddenly i played the sakura drops song by utada hikaru then it hit me why not i just use sakura flowers so i did and i found this nice picture and then i was like all happy inside hehe x) oh the little joys in life...

As for the sidebars i decided to go with a faith, hope and love theme this time. it is always important to have faith. Religion is important to all of us. it teaches us right from wrong, it builds up our character and besides its always nice to know that even if all the world has turn its back against you, your on your knees with tears rolling down our cheeks we always always have someone to turn to. Its reassuring. ;) sometimes once in a while it is good to take chances in life. as always we should always try to reach the moon even if we don't land on it at least we'll land among the stars.

There are many times in life where i have been brought down to my knees, screaming for help and being torned into two pieces like a soldier wounded from a hard and cold battle. hope kept me holding on. it made me believe that tomorrow will be better that the sky is going to get brighter. and i was right for having hopes for a better day cause the days seem much easier after those harsh and cruel times of life. i can remember lw, yl and sy holding my hands and trying to knock me out of my emo state of mind and put me back on my own two feet again. thanks girls ;) and their still there for me thank goodness. Thats why we should always light a candle of hope when times get hard have a little hope that eveyrthings going to turn out alright.

We all got to believe that even in this cruel and harsh world surely there is love. It need not be love between two lovers it could be the simple pure and innocent love of an adult and a child, a puppy and his owner, a love between two siblings and so much more. i have always believe that with love comes compassion and with that people will reach out to other people and help them maybe not like the ways people such as mother theressa and princess diana did but just in whatever way they can. thats why we've got to believe in it ;)

Anyways i got to go, hope you guys like the new pictures and all .

-natalie-

No comments: