Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life is....

Flowers swaying in the wind
left and right they go
moving flowingly
how i which life could be like that
autumn leaves fall from the trees
while dancing onto the ground
how i which life was that joyous
winter comes
eveyrthing turns cold
just like my soul
from all the foul plays of life
spring comes and flowers bloom
in summer love fills the air
if only life loved me
maybe i won't have this frown


life is hard its obvious. it kicks you where it hurts the most and it bring you down on your knees and tears your soul apart but they are some beautiful moments in life that can put a smile on one's face. as for me i have a few .

- being up in the air during a basket toss for the first time
- hanging out with lw, yl and sy
- going down the hill on a skateboard with su yee when i was very lil
-celebrating my birthday
- prom and graduation
- seeing my mum's look when i bought her a nice lil present
- seeing my friends happy
- having done well in exams
- having the joy of going to college to see my G11 mates

i know there are more to come. but hey for us to enjoy happy moment there must first come sadness. i guess its like having the flu. the flu has to get worst before it can get better.

-natalie-

No comments: