Thursday, July 3, 2008

Those good old days

hey all


I realised today how much time can really pass someone in their lifetime. in a blink of the eye i'm already in college in a new chapter of my life. its been one heck of a ride. one ride that had its up and down but it was one amazing ride. one that i wouldn't mind having to do all over again with everything in it. Life is amazing. all though it may be hard and life will punch you right in the face it is still amazing. i have met so many amazing people in my life all whom who have thought me many lessons all which i still remember till today and to them i will always owe my gratitude.


i believe that

when life gives you lemons

you shouldn't make lemonade
you should throw a durian back at it

i'm going to be 18 in august and university applications will be open and soon i'll be leaving kl to the land down under and will be all on my own. i won't have my comfort zone or my sisters or my parents to back me up anymore. its scary. when i think about it i feel like a lil kid lost in the busy streets of new york. But yet the thought of leaving the country to begin another chapter in my life is exciting. i'll feel lost and yes i'll stumble on some stones along the way but hey my mother built me strong. those of you who know me will know how strong i really am'i.


i'll miss everything here the most will probably be my loved ones. all those memories... sighs... but sooner or later the day will come but who knows maybe someday we'll all get another shot...




at yl's baptism



the hair and make up sessions that i have to go through
to look nice when i perform ... and all the practising times to just get everything perfect...




My 17th birthday. special thanks to the organizing community last year.



i had an amazing time






Graduation




Choir competition and the ugly uniforms







Sports day all that running around



see i told you i'm not heavy



My classmates and i in sunway



at mei yin's birthday



i couldn't find any of my performance pics for mlm bakat or my cheer pics maybe some other time x)


ciao


-natalie-

No comments: