Saturday, August 16, 2008

Taggy

hey all

just read nick's blog and realised that i've been tagged x) so here goes

What is your relationship with him?
We're classmates, and lunch buddies!

2. Your 5 impressions towards him?
his friendly, talkative, funny, lame and nice to hang out with =D

3. The most memorable thing he has done for you?
just being there for me x)

4. The most memorable thing he has ever said to you?
Why are you so anti-social ? haha that was the first thing he ever said to me

5. If he became your lover, you will...?
Will stone?...

6. If he became your enemy, you will...?
resume my role as the EMO QUEEN . All hail me the emo queen , queen of emo land. emo we stand unemo we fall x) lolz..

7. If he were to become your lover, he will have to improve on...?
well isn't love about accepting someone for who they are and accepting their flaws regardless of what they are?

8. If he became your enemy, what would the reason most likely be?
he did something really stupid

9. The most desirable thing to do for him would be?
to plan his birthday for him x) i owe him one

10. What is your overall impression of him?
Amazing

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
I have no idea you'll have to ask them but i hope nothing bad :)

12. The character you see yourself as would be?
I have no clue any suggestions?

13. Which part of your character do you most dislike about yourself?
If i were to dislike something about me i would be a really sad person isn't it ? wouldn't it be better if i just like myself the way i'am?

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
ummmmmmmmmmm*thinks hard* no clue i'll let u know when i've reached a decision.... :)

15. For the people who care about you and like you, what would you say to them?
To those of care for me,

thank you so much for everything that you've done for me. I'am in debt with you and it will be a debt that i can never repay as you all are like gems that can only be found once in a lifetime after looking and searching for a very very long time. thank you so much for everything.

with love,
natalie.

Ten people to tag:
1. Adeline
2. Gabriel
3. Lai Wah
4. Yee Lian
5. Jade
6. Nicholas Fong
7. Melvin
8. Nicole Ang
9. Huey Ren
10. Ellen Chua

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
No one at this moment x) he's still in the market hehe...

Is number 3 a male or a female?
She is very much a female.

If number 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
hmmm i wouldn't know i can't really predict the future x)

How about number 5 and 8?
lols... i don't think it'll work cause no. 5 is with someone else and no.8 does not want any relationships right now :)

What is number 1 studying?
Shes doing SAm wih me but doing different subs sadly...

Is number 4 single?
Nope she is like partially married hehe x)

Say something about number 6.
He has awesome sense of style and a really nice guy. His doing graphics in one acedemy.love his hair and his super tall :)

hehe its fun to do tags x) awyz its the first days of the holidays and i'm starting to get bored. Nyeh .... i need some excitement in my life. I feel like doing my nails maybe i'll do it later. *ponders on what colour to paint it* My sister is off at brats now. Missing her now. Thank goodness she'll be back on tuesday. I feel like shopping but i lack cash x) anyone want to sponsor me ? *does angel face. bye all

No comments: