Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 Days Worth Remembering

hey all


Sorry i know my blog is half dead now been really busy for the pass few days. blame sam i had no intention of making myself tired everyday. So i shall revive it with this post i think i'll be long hehe. Anyways as some of you might know i just celebrated my birth on the 11th well actually it was a two days celebration it started on the 10th and ended on the 11th. I had an amazing time :) special thsnks to does who organized the shogun outing in 1u on sunday and teh swensons outing on the 11th :) since one picture can tell a million words i guess i'll just let the pictures do the talking :) sorry just got home from college berbanyak banyak tired now x)






paul and I we've known each other since kindergarden. miss you polly x)




The dudes that came




My sister's and I being lala.


by the way do you guys see a blow fish? *points at the girl on the right



Oh the food *drools*

Su yee was suppose to be in this picture x)

The whole group

Awyz got no pics of the swensons outing x) sorry guys.... awyz thats all now once again special thanks to the organizers and for all the lovely gifts :) and most importantly thanks to all for making my 18th birthday one to remember. my jaws hurt from all the laughing and smiling i did for those two days x) bye all

-natalie-

No comments: