Thursday, August 21, 2008

Music Tag from lw and yl

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to every question.
4. With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question
.------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How am I feeling today?
hold on - jonas brothers.... ummmm ohk.....i'm not on the verge of committing suicide or anything but ok?

2. How would you describe yourself?
here without you - 3 doors down..... this is sad i think i have to many emo songs....

3. Will you get far in life?
forever - chris brown.... this is bad none of these songs make any sense....

4. What is your life's purpose?
long time coming - oliver james... i do not which to spend my whole life finding love... love should come and find me instead...

5. What is your motto?
please be something good... *clicks* what makes you different - BSB... ummm be unique?

6. What do you like in a guy/girl?
bounce - timbaland ost step up 2.... ok at least this is not so bad.....i think ...

7. What do you think of the person you like?
baby love- Nicole Scherzinger... lolz... x)

8. What do you think of your best friend?
Always be my Baby - david cook... ummmm lw, yl, and sy and hr and mich you'll always be my baby x).. our love will never die.... you'll always be a part of me? ummm that part maybe i mean they'va alll played vital roles in my life so yeah... just maybe..

9. What do you friends think of you?
you and me - lifehouse.... this is emo... i need happy songs...

10. What is your personality like?
my all - mariah carey... i don't know what to say...

11. What do you think of your friends?
So close - John Mclaughlin..... ummmmm.... ummm...

12. What do you think of your parents?
Afterlife - avenged sevenfold... i've got to move on dear....

13. What do you think about very often?
Thats my goal - shane ward.... I'm not here to say i'm sorry, i'm not here to lie to you, i'm here to say i'm ready and i've finally thought it through....

14. What is the story of your life?
I will be - Avril lavigne... this sad... the story of my life should be about glamourous me not me waiting to be with someone or something....

15. What do you want to be in the future?
Glamourous - fergie... ok this is not so bad.. at least i'll be drinking champagne and leading the fast life ...

16. What will they play at your funeral?
what about now - chris daughtry ... *speechless*

17. What is your hobby/interest?
everlasting love - jamie cullum.... ummm i do not spend my free time looking for that...

18. What is your biggest fear?
pop princess - the click five... ummm ok i'm afraid of princesses right.... then how come i love disney princesses when i was younger...

19. What is your biggest secret?
take a bow - rihanna... no i can't think of anyone who has done something like that to me...

20. What's in store for this weekend?
someday we'll know - mandy moore... ummm nope i shall not spend my weekend in what if land...

21. What would best describe your life?
whatever it takes - lifehouse....

22. Will I get married?
i kissed a girl - kate perry... this says i'm going to marry a female girl but i always thought i would get married to a guy... lolz...

23. What does your boyfriend/girlfriend think of you?
The prayer - celine dion.... *puzzled*

24. What would you strip to?
when i'm with you - faber drive....ummm ok....

25. How is my life going?
bye bye - mariah carey... nope i have not lost anyone recently...

26. How is my love life going?
invinsible life - ashley parker angel..... =.='

27. How can I make myself happy?
predictable - good charlotte.... nothing to say

28. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
never say goodbye - hayley westerna

29. What song will be played at your wedding?
every breath you take - phil stacey.... ummmmm i didn't stalk anyone....

30. What song would you play the first time having sex?
dare you to move - switchfoot..... ummm ohk....

none of this makes sense.... nyeh oh well.... ok let's see i tag

-huey ren
-nicholas cheong
-nicole ang
-lynndy
-kar yan
- shaun siegfried
-adeline
- joanne lee
-henri
-nicholas fong

have fun guys... ciao

No comments: