Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Nightmare

* Its written by a dream that i had the day before *



i was walking down a row of shops just browsing around to see if there was anything to buy. Suddenly i saw him in a shop. My heart skipped a bit and my mouth made a smile. I wanted to cross the street then i saw her grabbed his hand.... io stood there and dropped my purchases... it was impossible i thought he said he was busy... how could he i thought to myself after the many years that we've been together but to make matters worse she was my best friend. how could she ? how on earth she betray me. Then suddenly my eyes met his from across the street. he stood still. frozen knowing that he has been caught off guard and unaware of my presence.



He thugged my best friends hand and her eyes met mine too. her eyes weren';t afraid not like his, her eyes were filled with bravery. she let go of his hand and crossed the street walking towards me. 'yes, i'm with him so what its not like he loves you anymore. so why not you back off ?' she said . With all my might i slapped her on the face and stomped off with my so called boyfriend chasing after me begging for a second chance. ' why should i ?' i said with all my anger he grabbed my hands and said with the most loving voice ever 'because ... we've been together for so long that i don't want it to end just like this. please give me a second chance i'll make it up to you. please...'. After being together for 3 years i said 'ok but only one date... thats the only chance you'll ever get from me anymore....' and then i left him standing there by himself.



a few days later i received a text saying ' can we have dinner tomorrow at our usual spot . the place we first met?'. i didn't bother to reply till the day of itself. To me this was very mild compared to what he did with my now ex bestfriend... so i dressed up nicely in my black sexy mini dress and headed over to the restaurant. while walking up the stairs he was there and was going 'ahem' trying to get my attention but i didn't care i kept on walking. he finally caught up with me. he came empty handed no roses no chocolate either. i didin't mind i didn't care. he ushered me towads this table situated at the corner of the restaurant. apparently he had booked the entire restaurant so that we could be together alone.



at the table he was making small talk. all i did was nod. i did not smile. to me he did not deserve to see me smile. so i just walked around the restaurant. i turned around the corner to look at the sea and i saw a table with a rose on it. due to my curiousity i walked there. i was shocked when i saw it.... there was a message placed underneath the rose. It said to my darling *insert best friends name here* i love you yours sincerely, *insert boyfriend's name here* .I put the messaged down feeling disgusted by it. I turned around to meet my boyfriends eyes. " how could you?' i said. 'please i can explain. don't leave. " he said as he held my hands tight. i broke free from his grip and said with rage in my voice ' seeing as too how you came empty handed while she has a rose and a table with a nice view while my table is next to some wall its obvious that you love her more then . its over goodbye *insert boyfriends name here*...'. with that said i walked off from his life. hoping to never enter his life again... and then i woke up...



it was strange as i woke up with nothing but fire flowing through my veins.... i was really angry in that dream. hopefully it'll never come true hehe x) i just got home from shopping with my parents... berbanyak banyak tired... will update soon.... bye all

No comments: