Saturday, August 2, 2008

If I Were A Dog

hey all



i was suddenly inspired to blog again by lw's blog when i saw her if i were shoe picture thingy... yes i should be studying but i shall study my butt of after this hehe x)



If i were a dog i would be this dog ...




lolz.. aren't i cute ? i know u just want to hug me and cuddle x) *squels with excitement*

anyways if i were a dog my name would be Lola don't ask me why it just hit me... and i would be in an LA pet shop. i would be sought after by many people and then finally the owner of the pet shop decided to sell me off to this fabulous rich and famous fashionista named *please insert appropriate name*. As for now i'll just call her miss k.

so miss k buys me and carries me around in a nice and comfortable LV dog bag. Yes she thinks i'm too fabulous too walk therefore she carries me. and we set off in to the world together forming a very tight bond. As she owns a fashion company we often jet around a lot to new york, paris and milan. i eat nothing but the finest dog food. * glamourous by fergie starts playing* to her nothing is ever good enough for her lil lola. hehe x) for my first doggy birthday she brought me a diamond encrusted collar. i would probably love being scratched on my belly ... and i would love to play dress up with my owner. and in the summer we'll jet of to the carribeans and she'll get me a bikini and we'll do a lil surfing together. yes i'm a cool and sexy dog living a glamourous life.

Later on in life my owner miss k will find a nice guy to settle down with and guess what her husband will have a dog too i don't know what breed maybe a chow chow x) or something. and then they'll have kids and the kids will love me too hehe x)

ok i wish i could go into more details but i have to go now hehe lunch is calling me and so is work... maybe u guys can go and imagine the rest of the story of my fabulous life as a dog hehe x) ....

-natalie-

No comments: