Friday, August 15, 2008

It was all a lie

'Look me in the eye and tell me the truth. Did you or did you not do it tell me' i said as i shooked him out of frustration. he just stared blankly at me. there was no response not one word came out from those lips of his. i've given up what more can i say. As i gather my stuff , he looks up at me with tears in his eyes and said ' please don't go . please stay'. i looked at him blankly as he did to me and left that apartment forever.



I walked aimlessly for what seemed like forever as the scenes of the earlier events played in my head and my little voice muttering 'it was all a lie' . i wondered how could it be? why ? how could he do this to me ? Soon little droplets of water fell from the sky. I didn't care even though i was already sick. i just kept on walking just like what i've been doing all this time. I walked and walked feeling lost, empty and confused...


*PLEASE NOTE THAT I WROTE THIS BASED ON A SONG NOT ON ANYTHING ELSE*

hey all...

Its been a long and hot day. Global warming si really starting to take a toll on me. I feel like wearing shorts to college and a sleeveless top but sadly, the new dressing rules of Taylor's prevents me from doing so.... sighs... sadness... Anyways moving away from depressing matters i'm finally getting a one week holiday from taylor's and sam. Yayness x) finally i have time to take the pins out from the bun on my head and just relax for a while to gear up for the next round of battle. However, its not really a holiday cause well my sister is going to be away on camps and to be honest i think i've been going out too much therefore i shall refrain myself from going out during the holidays ok fine maybe for one or two outings x).... i can't be caged up in the house like a bird. After all a bird needs to spread its wings and fly away sometimes. I just finished watching my hk drama series just now on wah lai toi. There was one part of the story that really touched me the most.

There was one part of the show where the hot guy of the show, Alfred wrote a blogpost before he died. He was in love with a girl named sheung joy sum and in that post he stated that everyone has such a happy childhood but sadly mine was different. i had an unhappy one. Oncewhen i was stitting on the stairs all alone crying and wondering why does life hat me so much it suddenly rained. i felt happy. It wasn't just ordinary rain it was colourful little droplets falling from the sky. I jumped around laughing and smiling. It was does little colourful droplets of liquid that became the happiest moment of my childhood. I feel sad whenever i see ah sum cry. i hope that ah sum would be smiling and laughing all the time if she does i know that no matter wherever i go and no matter what i do i will be crying tears of joy and hopefully does tears will fall from the sky as colourful rain droplets like the time when i was young to entertain her and make her happy.

So sweet right ? hehe awyz i'm off to eat some fruits now. My bio teacher said that we are what we eat . She suggested to us to eat more fruits and vegetables cause all vegetarians are very peaceful people. Hence, i shall heed her advice :) oh and she mentioned that people who eat a lot of meat are very aggressive x) sorry but i love my meats ... bye all

-natalie-


No comments: