Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crush



*extremely long post *
hey all


My bio teacher showed us a little documentary today regarding our ecosystem it was called Galapagos... its really intresting the mere site of the komodo dragon bought me back to my little childhood when my parents finally got astro and i was allowed to indulge myself in National Geography. yes as a kid i didn't watch much cartoons more animal planet more discovery chanel hehe i guess it was an interest for me.... yes i'am such a nerd hehe x) my bad.... awyz i recalled watching a documentary about the galapagos islands from national geographic. It was amazing . how does animals survive on such harsh lands and with a nasty and feisty komodo dragon lurking just around the corner of your eye. scary....

The ferocious komodo dragon

The giant tortoise... it can live up to 150 years old and

survive up to 3 months wihtout water.... berbanyak banyak old.under the sea

awyz to other matters it was my darling nephew, dylan's full moon last saturday x) his so cute he can snort hehe.... i meet my other nephews and nieces there too here are the cute lil ppl in my life....



princess ariel



Prince Jeriel and his lil sister ariel(same as above)



Princess Katelyn whose currently in uk


Princess Ashley being facinated at some toy that plays brahm's lullaby...

Prince Jared, pincess ashley's brother

the latest addition Prince Dylan x) he snorts ...

i've got a few more nieces and nephews but in alor setar now... so yeah this are the few that are in KL .... hehehe i think thats all for now... my brain feels tired must be the chem test that i took today awyz toodles....

Ps: in case you were wondering if i ever did my nails... hehe x)

Do you ever think when you're all

All that we can be, where this thing can go

Am I crazy or falling in love?

Is it real or just another crush?

you catch a breath when I look at you

Are you holding back like the way I do?

'Cause I try and try to walk away

But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

-natalie-

No comments: