Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wishing You Were Here Sweetheart...

hello

As said in my earlier post i shall blog about my lunar new year :)... its nothing much really...

First Day
For the first day... i woke up late and i had to rush to get dressed and had the tea ceromony with my parents, grandma and my uncle. I have a very small family my dad is the eldest of the family and only has one younger brother who only has one son... so the ang's third generation in Malaysia only consists of Sherman, Natalie and Nicole. We don't really get visitors on the first day so normally, i would take my singaporean cousin to the cinema to catch a movie cause he'll be leaving the next day anyway... so this year we watched Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans. Being a fan of the underworld saga i was excited... will write a review about it later on when i feel like writting...

So while waiting for my mum to fetch us from the mall we took some shots... hehe.. x) enjoy...


L-R: Sherman, Nicole and Natalie

Didn't you Know that we are very very serious people?

Doing something random

Second Day


For the second day, we had my mum's third sister's family come over for a visit but my cute little nieces and nephew didn't come :(... but its ok i then went to my mum's second brother's house to visit and i met them there... their so cute now... just look at them :)


6 month old Ariel giggling as we tickle her belly



Jeriel and Ariel




Well thats all for now :) hope your having an awesome day ...



-natalie-

No comments: