Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Golden Globes

hello everyone



its award season :)... time to check out what everyone's wearing hehe... winning is kind of important too don't get me wrong but isn't the process more important... anyways here are my picks on the top 5 best dressed... its just my opinion... you can disagree with me if you want...


Anne Hathaway

I love this dress. the colour brings out her pale skin tone and those red lips just pop for me. i love the fact that they added designs on the top and left the botton plain cause if they didn't it would be a little too much isn't it....

Kate Beckinsale

this dress is so fitting on her body and it makes her look great. the top of the dress reminds me of flower petals. Calla lilies...love the bottom too....


Eva Longaria

This girl can really dress up :) i like her.. she can carry any colour imaginable and majority of the time she wears latin designers... i love the corset top and i love the fact that she didn't pair it with gold accessories if not that would have been very boring... go red and silver !



Evan Rachel Wood

I'm normally not a big fan of ruffles but this girl has totally changed my mind... love the earrings too... :)

Elizabeth Banks

She may be modeling the most popular shade of the evening, but she sets herself apart by slipping on a gorgeous, Grace Kelly-glam version of the neutral trend. The shapely actress gets nearly everything right with her daintily ruffled, cap-sleeved J. Mendel gown and her flipped-back, clipped-back throwback of a bob. Her only misstep: That honking diamond necklace, which clashes -- as much as copious amounts of precious stones can clash -- with her pretty couture.

To see the worst dressed please go on over to my sisters blog :) ... bye for now


-natalie-

No comments: