Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Books, Sweat and Aspirations

Yello Stinky Fellow

Today was a pretty eventful day :) i liked it ... cause the pass few days seemed to pass by so slowly... sometimes dislike not being busy enough cause its like everytime i'm free enough the world around me is too busy to fit me into its realm...

It started in the morning for some reason i woke up extra early (i've given up waking up early cause there is no point) ... As i recall someone wanted to pick me up extra early today ;) anyways that person was behind schedule by a lot...

I went to college today to sell off my old SAM books cause i no longer need it anymore... it was hard to part with my books but oh well... When we arrive there everyone was having a hard time selling off their books and i wasn't in my sales persons mood today ... so freaking saddening on the day i needed it the most...

It was like a pasar malam ... everyone was screaming different subjects in short form... the amusing part was that some was screaming 'psycho books psycho books psycho books!!!' lolz.. i know it means psychology books but it was funny to me esspecially in the blazing subang jaya heat ... cause it was like *does skater boy kind of voice *'dude someones selling psychotic books !!!'

Anyway i managed to sell all of my books except my lab coat and goggles hopefully someone would want to buy them if not then nevermind i guess... what to do right? I had a nice day today it was fun ... and i got to see yee lian after not seeing her for ages .. i'm glad she's alright... can't say the same for lw though... GET WELL SOON SWEETHEART *hugs*

I'm nervous about this saturday i hope i get it cause i really really would love to go there and study and maybe just maybe work there.... I hope they give me a spot... please please please... i've always wanted to go there... I love that place its young, dynamic and fresh ... i'm keeping my fingers crossed i hope i get it ... i really want to go for my own sake.... please pray for me...

Isn't it lovely...

I'm suppose to change my blog look maybe later when i've found the right picture...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Romeo save me; they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.

This love is difficult, but it's real.

Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.

It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'

Au Revoir

-natalie-

No comments: