Thursday, January 8, 2009

Natalie's Daily Life

Hey...

I know lately i've been staying at home a lot.... I bet you guys are wondering ' what on earth does natalie do in that tiny little house of hers for entertainment?' well it is very simple... i've been doing chores... ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!!.... and i was amazed by this... *points at pictures below*


no its not my clothes... its my dads... see how much ironing one person can make another person do... there's more...


see... i think my dad has more clothes than me ...

i need to shop i need to get
-shoes
-skinny jeans
-shorts
- and some tops...

but i need money lolz... i think i need to get a job or something... then after all the chores i goof around with my sister for some fun x) but i cannot goof around with her already cause she's back in school and its her SPM year....

The Ang Sister's

Sometimes my relatives would come over for a visit and bring along my adorable nieces and nephews X) hehe... this time Ariel and Jeriel came for a visit.... so happy... hehe... i had to teach jeriel how to roller blade.. unfortunately we made no progress as jeriel had issues moving his leg the way that we have to in order to roller blade... and then after that i took him for a swim his so cute .. he taught me how to swim his way x) lolz... i couldn't really play with ariel cause she's still too young... here are some pictures...

Otheniel and Jeriel in his roller blading gear :)

The going to be 6 month old Ariel hehe so fat and cute...
*******
You know what all baby's are born fat and chubby my mum said that i wasn't hehe i was only 2.5kg and i was super skinny when i was born which would explain why i'm so small hehe... don't get me wrong its not like my mum wasn't eating during her pregnancy but i think her body took more than it gave to me... lolz...
*******
Jeriel and I after swimming and watching BEN 10 together hehe...
i like BEN 10 do you ?
Anyway i think i have a blog layout that i really really like X) but i have problems changing the skin.. don't worry i've already got someone to help me ... will show it to you guys soon
ciao

No comments: