Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You Should Have Given It A Chance...

Hello

I attended my hku reception/gathering on the 12th of July :)... hehe it was awesome... In a sense that i finally knew other people who were going to the same university as me and also because i met some other people there who are just as enthusiastic as me ... and also cause it gave me a chance to meet other people who share the same dreams and hopes of going there...

i'm so happy that i bumped into nigel who like me saw the ad in the newspaper and immediately took it as a chance to get out of here and to move on with our lives... the best part was that we both got into the same course :) so i found a course mate .. :) hehe... I met other people there too who were really friendly... we all plan to go there together on the same flight and such cause some of us can't speak cantonese well...

I've even met li ling whom knows jc ... and we plan to go on a shopping trip once we hit hk ... and we plan to do all sorts of stuff like hiking and makan makan... ;)...my appetite's back btw cause the doc gave me the green light YAY !!!!! s

despite all that the one thing i really really want to do is to get involved in the community projects done by the university students :) its so cool... i haven't decided but its between going to africa to help build school's or go to india and teach english ... My parents have given me the green light to participate so i just have to figure out which one i want... haha... if i go ghana then i can gazelle's and elephants :) *squels with excitement... if i go india i get to buy an authentic saree ... ok that sounds stupid... but then again i might get my kidney stolen in india... and i love my kidneys x)...

to be honest i'm really excited although the language barrier is going to be a really huge challenge... but i doubt its something that i can't handle... but then again the fact that i can't speak the language is going to make it really exciting in a weird way :).... Nevermind if i'm going down their be others coming with me *Smirks...

ps: i met my buddy she seems really really nice .... and friendly too... and she's going to get me from the airport :)...

-natalie-

No comments: