Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Transformers, Chicken Kamemashi, House Sushi & A Friend...

I finally found someone to watch Transformers with me ... finally after scrolling my entire contact list in my hp... someone came around and he was like have u watched transformers then i was noooo...
anyway transformers is so cool :) i cannot stop having that smile after watching that movie.. i'm just glad that i finally got a chance to satisfy my cravings for transformers and chicken kamemashi ... hehe...
transformers was so cool.. except for the part where they killed the tiger look a like decepticon... it was like nooooo ~~~ the kitty dieded... but oh well... from a geeks point of view the part where shia went to heaven and saw the ancient primes .. was so cool but from a normal persons point of view it'll be like so lame... autobots have a heaven too... xP but my geekness got the best of me and i was like thats so cool... but for some reason the fallen prime looked like an alien... well until optimus prime went and ripped his entire face off... either way the movie rocks... i feel like watching it again lol...
chicken kamemashi... haha its from sakae sushi...
it looks like a house so cute.... xP
oh something funny happened... i was showing ben the picture look it looks like a house then he looked at my phone when the sushi was just directly in front of him... then he realised eh the sushi is here... then he looked at the real sushi... lol...

No comments: