Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Leaving On Jet Plane , Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again...

i booked my ticket to hong kong the other day and it made me feel quite emo... it was a one way ticket and i'm not sure if i want to come back in december or go do something else... to be honest i have nothing much left for me here... my friends are leaving too it just so happens that i'm leaving earlier.. and my friends who are not leaving , they'll be fine cause they have a life to live... i only have my family left here that i have to worry about... i won't say what is it that i have to worry about but i know that its part and parcel of life... lifes not a straight road to begin with it has its sharp turns, round abouts and dead ends... but at the end of the day there's always more than one road... which is why people get lost sometimes...

i read a book today that max borrowed me and after reading the book... i felt good... it made me realise that hey its true...this is my second chance... its like a breathe of fresh air.. i'm going to be all alone when i get there but hey its good in a way... and besides i'll never be alone...

so if you ask me right now whether i'm happy or sad that i'm leaving... i will tell you this... i'm more happy than sad to be leaving...

'Every now and then life gives you a second chance its just how you use it at the end of the day'

No comments: