Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rehearsals, Two Friends & A Little Red Book

I went to watch the rehearsals for my ex school's malam bakat and i have to say it brings back so much memories... i miss performing i really do but i hanged up my dancing shoes the moment i finished form 5... but hey who knows i might take them out when i go to hk... they have a dance club :) but i don't know why i guess along the way my taste in dance has changed... well i'm more keen to learn things like salsa and stuff more than u know the usual hip and hop and stuff... haha but we'll see how it goes....



haha i liked the whole atmosphere... actually.. it was like a clashing of the titans... cause there were like hip hoppers at one side and then at the other end you'll see ballerina's practicing their routine and then at a distance you can hear the violinist tuning her instrument... haha i don't know why but i loved the atmosphere where all the arts come together... i wanted to go to an arts school when i was younger but the closest i ever got to it was my ballet dance lesson... lol... oh well.. maybe He has other plans... and to be honest i can see it slowly unfolding before my eyes...
either way i'm really looking forwad to friday night ... i'm excited cause this will be the first time i'm actually going to sit down and watch the show ... haha i've performed every year so this is going to be a first ... I already have a few faves that i'm keeping an eye out for that night :)... there's a lot a of variety this year i'm surprised that i've already got faves... x)


haha guess whose this :) .. its my friend david woon from melbourne... i can't believe he actually came remembered to visit me after 2 years... lol.. it was so much fun catching up with him and sharing stuff with him like the old days lol... we decided to hit the swings...
haha i swung higher of course... yeah after talking to me for a while david decided to introduce me to stephanie for some reason he felt that it was right... it was so random... stephanie's really nice... and pretty ~~~ sorry guys no picture i forgot to snap one with her... so i told her my story and she introduced me to a little red book :)...
i'm actally really glad that she did... cause right now i have a clearer picture of stuff... but either way i'm not going to jump into it head first... i still want to check the depth and try my best to do it right... i understand why my friends are really concern with me in this issue... i do and yes its a valid q... which is why i'm second guessing cause well i'm not 100% confident but then again u can never be a 100% confident with anything... but i know that if He has signed the papers for me i'll definitely do it ... its just a matter of time... like stephanie said its like taking a leap of faith...

No comments: