Saturday, March 14, 2009

Romantically Blissed

Hello

"You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever."

-Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen -

I've always been a fan of the old romantic classics :) Movies such as Pride and Prejudice, The Duchess and so on have always made me imagined myself being born during those times and dancing in those fancy balls... And finding love at the end of the night ... I sometimes think I've been borned during the wrong time to a time where men who treat lady's with such manners are all extinct... I have met a few however most were just mere acts...

I'm a really traditional person when it comes to things like this .. I guessed it has been due to the reading and some contribution from Walt Disney himself...

Oh well maybe one day just one day such of my fantasies would come true or something... Eventhough the possibility is well near to zero. I can still dream :)

Oh another thing... I was in the airport quite recently sending someone dear to me and I saw something very dear to me... It is something that you could say would make me smile on the inside and the outside. Well I saw...

I saw a couple sending their eldest son off... The mother was crying but not bawling like crazy and the father saw . Instead of patting her on the shoulder like most of the male species would do (no offence but from what I've observed... ) . He took her into his arms hugged her tight and kissed her on the cheek looked into her eyes and smiled while saying 'He'll be back soon.." . He meaning their son... It was so sweet to see a couple who are not to say very young or very old but has had three kids and both who are constantly working 9-5 jobs and sometimes during the weekends... It was just so sweet and it was the only thing that made me smile for real while I was there... I stood there wondering in the corners of my mind whether I would be romantically blissed one day just like them....

-natalie

No comments: