Friday, March 13, 2009

After Two Weeks

Hey All

WOW how time flies when your caught up with work in the office from 9 - 5.45pm everyday :) Yes that's how long I work and I do it from monday to friday every week ... The food in the cafeteria at first was alright but then it started to get worst... Sometimes the food get too salty and too hot ... So yeah you know me and my tummy ...

But I look forward to lunch time all the time due to the fact that I get really hungry when i'm the office .... My body probably loses weight when I'm in the office due to the fact that it is so freaking cold... And my body will probably burn all my fats just to produce energy to keep me warm ... Ok I sound like a nerd or something I shall shut up...

Office politics is so dirty I tell you... People will take the smallest mistake and use it as your biggest disadvantage to bring you down. Just the other one of my collegues got scolded for slamming a bunch of papers on the table... so yeah... Not only is the politics dirty but office gossip is too ... Being new and all there has been some stuff said about me.. But I shall not disclose the details here...

Working is in a way fun if and only if you enjoy what your doing ... I for one find my work to be mentally draining due to the fact that my brain has not been working much since SAM ended and it is not suddenly exercising with digits from the 383 items in the building of which I work in... Oh well.. thank goodness my parents allow me to sleep in during the weekends... :)

Anyways I'm off... bye

-natalie-

No comments: