Saturday, March 21, 2009

Please Don't Stop The Rain - James Morrison

And if it's going to be a rainy day
There's nothing we can do to make it change
We can pray for sunny weather
But that won't stop the rain

You're feeling like you've got no place to run
I can be your shelter til it's done
We can make this last forever
So please don't stop the rain
Let it fall, let it fall, let it fall
Please don't stop the rain
Let it fall, let it fall, let it fall
Please don't stop the rain

Hello

its been pretty emo lately for me... I can't speak mandarin and the issue has always been bitting me in the ass... especially now at work where most of my collogues speak in mandarin or cantonese .. Its like everywhere i go people would talk to me in mandaring and the thing is i understand what their saying but I would always reply them in english...

I'm trying to learn from my mum. She's been teaching me a few words now and then ... lets hope the rain will stop soon :).. oh well...

At least I have something to look forward to tomorrow.. hehe I'll be of to curve tomorrow for the bazaar and the cheer competition organized by CHARM ... I hope I have fun.. Got to go now...

-natalie-

No comments: