Friday, March 6, 2009

Its The Freaking Weekend Baby !

Hello

'It's the freaking weekend baby. I'm about to have me some fun'

Haha that's one of the lines to the music that was playing on the radio when i got home from work. hehe ... I'm so glad to be home after working for the entire week in checking stock and trying to figure out how to cut cost through inventory. It was really a behind the scene thing to how much food people can actually consume in an entire year. Entering the freezer was nerve wrecking because I was so afraid that I might get locked up inside by accident and become an Ice Queen or something . But none the less I'm doing fine.I enjoy working because it helps take my mind off things. It gives me something to do during my spare time too.

Its March now which means that the results for my application my University would be coming out in a month time or maybe possibly late March. I hope I get it. I just so want to get out of this house and move on with my life. Get my degree and hit the road in one of my dream places to go . Hong Kong ! before it sinks. Basically , I just want the whole drama through out my journey from last year doing SAM until today to come to an end. and yes there's a lot of drama I just never told anyone.

Coming to think of it most of the places of my I-want-to-visit list is sinking. That is so sad. Curse you Global Warming. Oh well I hope time will let me go to those places before they go under the water :)

Anyway I got to bounce yo before I start typing out everything that's playing in my mind. The mind is a complicating place isn't it?

'Life is simple, its just that we have a tendency to make it complicated at times '

-natalie-

No comments: