Sunday, September 13, 2009

Romance At Shek O Beach...

Hello...

I went to the beach yesterday as part of the activities held by the university of Hong Kong for international students... it was an hours journey from the university but worth the bumpy and long ride... I had a lot of fun riding the waves ..

and I have now gained a sudden fetish to learn surfing :) haha i know... so weird right.. natalie surfing? but we'll see... hehe.. we had a bbq buffet on the beach before heading towards the ocean... its a really pretty and romantic beach.. i really enjoyed riding the waves and soaking up the sun... but i may have soaked up too much... i'm now a red cherry tomato...

yes i know i should have put on sun block but you see i woke up late and hence i forgot... silly me... anyway here are some shots... there are more on facebook.. so go and check them out...



Jess, Geneva and I

Sook voon and I
The rest of the International Students...
Do you remember,
Or should I rewind,
To that summer when you caught my eye,
I played it cool, The weather was hot,
You had the beauty and the beach on lock.
With your flip flops, half shirt, short shorts, mini skirt,
Walkin' on the beach, so pretty,
You wasn't lookin' for a man,
When you saw me in the sand,
But you fell for the boy from the city

No comments: