Friday, September 25, 2009

High Table Dinner

A few days ago ... well actually last wednesday... i attended my first ever high table dinner for my hall... i was kind of excited but kind of nervous at the same time... so i wore my black dress and walked down to the cafeteria... yes i know but they couldn't get another place to accomodate every single person in the hall this the cafeteria was used...

so you imagine hundreds if pretty girls wearing formal dresses and high heels and guys wearing suits with ties walking down the hall to the cafeteria... a little... but yeah wtv... so it was kind of fun.. they introduced us to like all the hall traditions and stuff and apparently my faculty has a song... i shall go and find out haha... x)

so i've been here for about a month plus already... so far hong kong like every other place on earth has its ups and downs...

ups
- shopping is freaking awesome (cheap and is ahead of KL)
-public transport rocks
-taxi's are nice and convinient
- people are really nice
and so on...

downs
- atm machine is slow
-elevator is slow
- language is a bit of issue apparently our malaysian accent is very hard to understand

and thats about it...

anyway i have to sleep going to watch to the interhall aquatic meet tomorrow ;)... hehe.. and going disneyland...

ps : photo's on facebook...

Everyone in this town
is seeing somebody else
Everybody's tired of someone
our eyes wander for help
Prayers that need no answer now
I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake
I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin

No comments: