Sunday, September 27, 2009

Natalie Goes Disneyland

I went to disneyland to celebrate my buddy Sook Voon's birthday :)

I had fun it brought out the kid inside of me again :) haha... esspecially since my hair has been in a tight bun for the past few days...

the fireworks we're magical and the parade was cool... It made me emotional... the fireworks, background and music was well the reason why...
only problem it was in canto not the song for the fireworks but for the glow in the dark halloween parade.. haha
regardless i still had fun :)



We went during the Halloween Festivities... so they transformed sleeping beauties castle into a haunted castle....


Merry -go-rounds are so nostalgic...
part of the group . (Clockwise : Debra, Nigel , Li Ling and I)
Li Ling and I with our mickey and minnie ears :) i couldn't resist it was so tempting to get one...
Anyway for more pictures please refer to Fb...

No comments: