Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Three Girls And A Mall

:) i went out with yl and lw today ... too bad su yee couldn't make it (miss u girl) we were suppose to watch 17 again... *17forever by metrostation plays in my head * .... but then the only tickets left were for front row seats... so yl decided not to risk it... for future references i don't mind sitting in the first row unless its at tgv ... gsc i don't mind... anyway we went shopping or rather yl went shopping for an outfit deemed suitable for her astro scholarship interview :)

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR !

YOU CAN DO IT

HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF

Well in the end she bought the dress and decided to spend money on just a blazer instead of a shirt and skirt ... hehe but yl the dress is seriously worth it... I'm so tempted to buy the ballet flats in vincci because i found a matching scarf in forever 21... but me being frugal with my money due to the fact that i already spent money at the nine west and bodyshop sale.... which was a calling by the way ... decided to bring mummy and daddy instead... i will try my best to convince them that the shoe and the scarf is essential for my survival in hk... which is true... i need the flats so that my feet won't hurt when i walk around my huge campus and i need the scarf to keep my neck warm so that i won't get a sore throat which could lead to a cough or a fever later on .... see i need those items... :) ...

oh something funny happen... when lw saw my new hp for the first time ( this tells you how long she hasn't seen me ) she said excitedly ' your phone so MAJU ! ' lol she's so cute... *hugs girl...

anyway i will upload photo's from the outing another time... oh lw tell me when you've upload your share of the photo's... please and thank you...

To Yee Lian and Lai Wah

Thanks for taking me out :) i needed one ...


-natalie-

No comments: