Saturday, June 13, 2009

Angels and Demons

haha i finally watched angels and demons with someone else ... and i thought i was so outdated.... anyway thanks ben for keeping me company and for telling me why Saint Peter crucified himself upside down....

i really really love the show except the eyeball part which is super gory to think they can show the body without one eyeball... that part really made me cringe...

One of the reasons why i loved this show was the fact that it really made me think.... hah i guessed most parts better than ben... lol... well i had fun considering the fact that i received rather disturbing news in the morning at the appointment.... i just thank HIM for being there for me and for keeping me calm when i received the news... and for not making it what i thought it would be... and what i thought it would be was far worst than the news i got...

oh yeah is it me or is it the movie ? the way the fourth preferitti for the water element was suppose to die lame? i mean like compared to the first three ... the third preferitti for the fire element was so sad... he could have lived... hehe i finally borrowed the book from yee lian :) ...

it makes a book to read during your spare time :)

No comments: