Friday, June 12, 2009

Spontaneous Epiphanies

Epiphany - a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.

An epiphany is normally very spontaneous... It can happen at any given time or place no matter what situation your in... as for me mine happened during the nine west shoe sale .... pretty random don't u think... i was trying on some shoe and then i realize OMG i'm going to HK in about a months time .... as to how the shoe is related to HK i will nv know cause i don't know if the shoe can prevent my toes from falling off due to the cold weather... which is going to be autumn going winter when i go to hk... I think only GOD knows...

I don't know if you can count this next one as an epiphany or logic...

I was going to cross a very very busy road to get to the other side.. when all a sudden i felt an urge to feel the rush of adrenaline that one gets when he or she gets hit by a moving object... don't ask me why i just wanted to feel a near death or deadly experience... so i looked left and right and i saw my chance a bus was coming ... so i decided ok i'm going to walk slowly and then suddenly this ambulance appears out of no where... and then it hit me... it would be stupid to get hit right now cause the ambulance is just like a meter away from me...

My mind works in strange ways... but i guess thats what sets me apart from the rest of the crowd...

I know that HE'll send me another better rock to lean on soon because i know HE cares...

No comments: