Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prom Night...

hello world
sorry for not updating so long.. i've been reading twilight... heheh its really really interesting and full odf suspense... i had trouble putting down the book... hehe hence explains the late post... in short it is

'Interesting and full of suspense '
awyz moving on
Prom... it was super duper fun i did a lot of camwhoring that night hehe .... so yeah awyz pictures...

Ellen and I

huey ren, chitra and I

L-R Nick, Me, Susan and Ethan
1st - 2nd row , L-R Yeechien, me, huey ren, karyan, ruth, joanne, lynndy

Me and my hot chemistry teacher , Ms Tan Ai Nee

Susan and I

muahaha... i didn't have just one date i had five lolz.. jk

L-R Tj, Ethan, Nick, Shen Loong, and Henri

Mei Yin and I... she had a very nice long red dress...

Karyan and I



yours truly :)

oh i forgot to tell you guys the 15 year old girl who did my make up. her name is clara teo...hehe anyways she's a real pro.. i like what she does...

There's more pictures.. but i'm lazy to upload.. hehe ... Anyways Goodnight world... sweetdreams...

No comments: