Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its Official, Its Finally Over

hello world

the day has finally come were i can put all my sam books and notes into the incinerator(sorry i've forgotten how to spell hehe x)) and burn them so they can benefit other people by producing electrical energy for them lolz.. just joking :) lets see what can i say about all of the five exams i've done so far?

well i'm don't want to say much cause it'll probably bore you all to death

English as a Second Language : ummm ok i think... but i had a lil trouble calling for all the creative juices to flow into my hands so that i can write....

Mathematical Studies : I hope i did alright.... It was at 7am in the morning... oh btw taylors looks haunted so early in the morning and if u have a 7am paper you'll get your eyes burn when u exit the exam venue

Biology : I hope I wrote enough.. had a little trouble with the essay ... aaaaa

Chemistry : i don't know if it was stress all the paper but i felt like crying...

Accounts : I'm worried cause i didn't get a chance to check my paper... 3 hours is so not enough...

Overall i don't really have much to comment on... cause i don't want to say anything i hope i did well and i'm keeping my fingers crossed...i hope i do well cause i need to do well... i'm kiasu i know but hey i can't help it... i think it runs in the family...

On a better note at least now that the exams are over i can:

1. Hang out with yl, lw and sy more
2. go out more
3. read twilight
4. watch mama mia ( yes i know i'm slow but better late then never)
5. get my fitness back
6. get some sleep back
7. throw a party (if i want too)
8. go shoe shopping
9. relax
10. have fun

hehe and the list goes on and on ...

PROM is tomorrow.. i'm so excited aren't you ? awyz i'm a bit upset that my sisters won't be there with me though cause i've always had this idea that we would spend our college prom together too... but oh well... hehe ...

ok lets see prom checklist

1. dress (checked)
2. Shoes (checked)...[henri i think u'll like my shoes hehe x)]
3. Accessorries (checked)
4. Make up person (checked)
5. Hair person (checked)
6. Transport (checked)

Yeah everythings done... all i need to do now i get some beauty sleep... to get rid of those panda eyes hehe x)

bye world ... sorry for the not updating durings exam... bye

Ps: will try to take lots of pictures tomorrow...

ciao

No comments: