Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dillemma

hello you oh so evil world....

lately i've been question by various elements in my life as to which roads should i walk on from here... with so many voices ringing in my ear it has been really really hard to decide.. cause i'm so scared that i might just walk down the wrong path and its scary cause the last thing i want to do is screw my life even furthur... the extend that it won't be unscrewable...

i think this worry thing runs in the family or something ....

the first thing that has been giving me this dilemma is because in the beginning i've been so set about going to sunway after sam is over and do the acca program but lately due to some inteference i have been asked to reconsider some other program in taylor's so that i can go to UK and exprience campus life... the thing is i don't mind but to me its like i would still have to do my acca again even after the degree... but i understand what the interference is trying to say cause i too fear that another case similar to the manipal case will happen if i take the sunway acca route... but its just so... cause my mind was set i thought i had everything worked out at this point and suddenly the interference brings this up so yeah ... it sucks..

the second thing is that i really really have no idea what to get my special friend for his/her birthday ... its so hard to decide cause he/her has everything already so its like ..... anyways i really want to make something really special for that someone but i just have no clue so i'm really open to suggestions from the public ... help me please !

the third one is more personal for me... it has something to do with me ... i don't know if i should tell that person how i feel cause it might give them the impression that i'm too sensitive and that somethings wrong with me... and i wouldn't want that the last thing i want would have to be to lose them ... i mean i can keep my mouth shut about this but the thing is that it has been locked inside my heart for far too long.. i'm still debating with myself about the issue and trying to decide but i just seem to be running around in circles only... hopefully i'll get pointed in the right direction soon... pray for me

anyway i think thats enough ranting :) thanks for listening i got to go enchanted is on tv ... hehe the show is so cute

bye world

-natalie-

No comments: