Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Words

-I drown out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win.
Whoa.
I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here-


-Its like I waited my whole life
For this one night
Its going be me you and the dance floor-
-I've been trying to open the door
To the secret of my destiny
And every new road I think is the one
Seems to lead right back to me
I've looked for a way to be wiser
A way to be strong
Now I see the answer was hiding
In me all along
And I'm ready to fly over the sun
Like a rocket to heaven
And I'm ready to soar
Right through the sky
Never dreamed I'd find something to lift me so high
I've always had wings
But I wasn't ready to fly
Restless, hopeless, and misunderstood
Like so many others I know
So busy tryin' to keep holdin' on
When I should've been letting go
I was given the gift to find it
The spirit inside me
But I never really imagined
All I could be-
-I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.
Make a wish, take a chance,Make a change, and break away.
Out of the darkness and into the sun.
But I won't forget all the ones that I love.
I'll take a risk, take a chance,Make a change, and break away-
-I'am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your innovations
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your
Drench yourself in words
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten-
I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife’
Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here-
-An angel's smile is what you sell
Promise me heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love, got a hold on me
Passion's a prison, you can't break free-
-But you put on quite a show
-You really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow-

No comments: