Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Another Day

hello =P



-Just another day
It started out like any other-


i'm sitting here now instead of going to college cause well theres no college today for the SAM students only so yeah hehe i got to catch up on some of my lost sleep.



hehe i cooked breakfast today (no, i didn't burn down the kitchen). I decided to try one of those recipes that i saw on tv the other day no idea whats it called anyway. but who cares it involves melted cheese that flows with the slightest touch.... hehe * squels with excitement... i like cheese do you like cheese? lolz...



anyways my sister is in the choir competition for state level. i envy her. i've been waiting for 5 years ever since i first joined the choir to go and compete with the rest of my choir friends but sadly that oppurtunity never came and it only came after my time. sadness *emos....



anyways this will sound very random but can someone give me something to sing about? hmmm ever wondered what makes you sing ? come to think of it i have no idea what makes me sing probably some happy occasion or something. nyeh i have no clue. i know i sing in the shower sometimes :) but then again majority of the world's population probably does that. its just whether they admit it or not. hmmm so dear reader what makes you sing? do you sing in the shower just like i do? haha x)



anyways i think my lunch is calling me till then ciao....

PS: see arnold i put it all in paragraphs just for you ^^ i bet your smiling now hehe ...

No comments: