Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stoning Away

hey all

its been a long time really since i've last blogged and i'm afraid i've lost my mood for blogging hopefully it'll come back soon ^^ too tired hehe.... SAM does this to you its totally understandable.... awyz since i have no idea what to write or what so ever i shall just post random stuff on this post. enjoy ....



Picture Of The Moment




Oh lil snowflake
so fine and divine
coming winter you visit me
coming spring you leave
just like lil autumn leaves that fall onto the ground
all gold and red
being blown into a dance by the autumn winds.....
Song Of The Moment

No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes
I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes you know
I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark
Whispers in the dark


What I Feel Like Eating Now





yummy chocolate strawberries
come into my tummy to make me all smileys


lolz... pls excuse my lameness but i bet you want to eat the chocolate coated strawberries too x)



What I Feel Like Doing


i wanna be dancing on a beach feeling free and the sand between my toes x)
Well i think thats all for now bye :)

No comments: