Monday, June 2, 2008

New Driver On The Road

muahahahahaha

guess whose the new driver in town? well guess no furthur cause its me x) hehehe i passed my driving test after not being able to sit for it th last monday. oh the joy finally its all over and i can move on in my life. i now just need a car.hmmm maybe my parents will get me one for my 18th birthday this year *crosses fingers and chants car car car car* well su yee wants to hear the whole story so i shall just type it here for her to read....

it all started in the morning when my maid woke me up at 6.15am and i told her to wake me up at 6.30am she came back at 6.30am and i was like nyeh and i finally woked up. i was confused really. i really forgot that i was sitting for my driving test today so when i finally remembered i rushed through the shower and brush my teeth and swallowed down my chocolate biscuits for breakfast. i couldn't help it the chocolate biscuits were saying eat me natalie eat me natalie its not my fault i just wanted to end their misery by satisfying their needs to be eaten by me. awyz i quickly rushed to the guardhouse and realised oh man i'm late cause mr fung was there. i was still sleepy despite the sugary chocolate biscuits so i sort of closed my eyes in the car but i was still aware of my surroundings. hehe =P so awyz when we finally reached the safety drving centre place i quickly checked if my card was there so that i can sit for the exam thank goodness it was or else i'll be devastated all over again. so i filled it up and waited for my turn. i waited and waited lucky thing jia ern was there with me we laughed and talked a lot while waiting. oh for those who don't know who jia ern is well shes a really nice girl that i met on the car =). awyz finally i heard the speaker say nombor calon-calon berikut tolong pergi ke pondok untuk menunggu untuk mengambil ujian mendaki bukit (something along those lines) no 114 then i was like oh no the nervousness was kicking in again. so i went i waited. i tried hard to not get a blue or red car cause apparently those are really old. in the end i managed to get a nice white car yay me :) so i drove up the bukit and yay my mirror was parallel to the first stick so i passed. went on to parking which i got really nervous about cause the guy before me failed just because his tire was touching the white line. so yeah i was like oh pls let my car fit nicely into the box. then i drove in and did everything i passed it. oh apparently i did my parking in like 3 mins thats fast isn't it ? did the 3 point turn and wah lah i passed everything over there yay ....

i then waited for 3 hours to sit for my road exam. so when i finally get to sit for it i was like yay finally. i got a really quiet instructor. he was a chinese which was rather weird in a good way cause i heard from my firends that they nv heard of a chinese tester before so yeah i drove the cars were nice to me they didn't horn me (thank you so much for being nice to me) which was good cause my instructor doesn't let me drive fast so i was get horned at for driving slow. my tester was quiet and didn't say a word to me throughout the whole thing. it freaked me out really.... i couldn't stand the quietness.... but i drove on... so later on i signed the formed and i saw the score then i started screaming inside me and i was like i passed i passed ehehe... was so happy then ... i returned to the waiting place and told my mum the news and she too was happy. so yeah that was how it all went.

as for the rest of the day i went to play squash with my sister and mum. hehe it was fun x) then ate a wonderful dinner and here i 'am typing this :). awyz i think thats all for now i'm sure its long enough now. bye all

No comments: