Wednesday, August 12, 2009

11.08.09 Bliss

I had a wonderful birthday and i couldn't have asked for a better one :) ... two of my friends (yl and paul) planned a birthday/farewell for me on sunday and on tuesday my friend kin loong took me out for lunch and my parents took me out for dinner... i had fun ... i was surrounded by all the people who meant a lot to me :) Thank you to everyone who made this day possible ...






Kin loong....


haagen daaz...

mum and I at ribs...
orgasmic....
In short it was a gastronomical adventure on my birthday filled with fun, laughter and joy... hehe it was .. i had shabu shabu, hagen daaz (first time) and beef tenderloin steak from my fav shop ribs by vintry in bangsar... more pictures on facebook will be uploaded soon :)
I feel really blessed :)

No comments: