Friday, March 26, 2010

The Ass Has Spoken

Therefore, I shall Write me Bloggy....

I'm FUCKING ANNOYED .....

Last night my room door spoiled therefore i didn't close it cause i feared that i would lock myself in.... so i went down to the office to inform then and they said alright we will send someone up to fix it in the morning...

So i expected them to inform me via email or phone call... but little did i know...

The next morning 3 unknown alien man came into my room with hammers and a drill...

they told me to continue sleeping but how on earth do you expect me to continue sleeping if your using hammers and drills to fix my door...

and sleep with 3 alien guys in my room...

the best part was that you guys were arguing in cantonese about who fixed the door wrongly yesterday and how to fix the door...

Seriously... geeezzz

No comments: