Saturday, March 13, 2010

Random Mumblings...

I hope you're doing fine wherever you are...

if you want me to stay,
say you want me to stay
baby stop playing around with me
there ain't no time to play
if you want me to stay
baby you got to show me

Dancing is taking a toll on my back ... ( a lot of arching)

Attempting to dance hip hop is challenging especially since i have no background in it...

Your like a constant melody stuck in my head

Sometimes I wonder what happened

I hope I'll pull through

I still have two midterms daummmm

I wish I had my mummy here to take care of me...

I want to buy that Guess shoe...

I want to go and lie on the beach and read Jane Austen

I want to go to that book cafe that I saw the other day

I feel like eating

I need to put on weight x)

No comments: