Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Last Few Days...

hello

The last few days have got their share of ups and downs....

the downs

My internet dieded recently

I couldn't skype

Now also i still cannot skype cause someone used up their internet bandwidth

Work has been tiring due to the massive accumulation of my sleep debt... I now know why working people drink lots of coffee... and i now cannot survive without at least one cup of coffee everyday...

I've been running out of coins for coffee

and the list stops there hopefully... its still early ... thats the sad part... Now here are the UPS...

I finally got my pay which means i need my parents to top up a little bit more so that i can get a new mobile... can someone recommend? i want something sexy please to match with sexy me lol... x)

I got the david archuleta tickets... THANK YOU SHAUN

I'm finally going to eat the lychee tiramisu cake that i've been dying to try from eastin hotel...

I watched shopholic with my chi mui's and now i really really want a green scarf i just need to find where to get one... unless someone got it for me *hint hint* i love the show :) but i loved the company more :) *hugs

I finally got some good news in my life recently.. thank goodness...

[ 'I know that I've got issues but your pretty messed up too' ]
-kelly clarkson-

-natalie-

No comments: