Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tertiary Entrance Rank (TER)

hello

i couldn't sleep last night

i was nervous

i was scared

and this worsen when someone told huey ren that international students will get a lower TER than aussie students... it scared the hell out of me and i started going why didn't i migrate to aus... which was stupid

but in the end i got tired and fell asleep even when i shut my eyes i was still well barely awake... and then i woked up cause i received and sms from my sweetheart hr and i looked at the time and went wasn't someone suppose to wake me up?

so i logged in but i had probs so tried resetting the silly thing and finally got in... my pulse was speeding as it raced to catch up with the beat of my heart....

when the page finally load i saw 75 .... but it was the university aggregate so its the wrong one then i saw the real one... guess what i got?

i got the TER that i wanted...if u were listening to what i was telling you in the beggining of the year when you asked me what my goal was you would know if you didn't then too bad x) hehe... yay !!!! i'm so freaking estatic right now x)

this means something dear to me cause earlier in the year whenever i told anyone i was doing SAM they gave the wtf look or the just cough or give me this-girl-just-ruined-her-life-look .... so yeah... whatever i don't need any haters.... awyz kanye west new song is nice x)

bye world...

No comments: