Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reading Week Is Indeed A Reading Week

Hello

Sorry for the no updates... been busy ...

So what has happened so far? i went back home to celebrate Chinese New Year... :) CNY was really different this time around.. i guess it comes with studying abroad... I don't know why x) i guess its cause i missed home, family and my malaysian food... and this time around i was actually looking forward to seeing all my relatives... haha i even waked up at 4am in the morning to order to reach kl in time for the reunion dinner and lugged my heavy luggage with my tiny hands to the airport... i guess it shows how much i miss my family ... unfortunately i keep on forgetting to take a full family picture with them... aaaaa i shall remember next year...

and in the middle of it all i got my ielst's results from the british council


And then i woke up at 4am again to get back to hk in order to pass up my assignment in time... see how much i love doing my work lol... so when i got back to hku after cny i had 2 assignments due and 2 midterms to handle... stressful week... and one thing i want to point out is about the thunderstorm cloud above my head when i got back to hku sorry friends... was very stressed and stuff... sorry if i did anything to offend you guys...

other than the midterms and the assignments i also decided to participate in the joint hall mass dance which is when all the halls under hku come together and we celebrate the joy of dancing... its basically to put in lame man terms a dance festival :) hehe... i've always said that i wanted to get back to dancing and honestly this is my first step towards getting use to dancing all over again... and its a different style from my usual broadway... this time i'm attempting something like street jazz and hk hip hop lol... hopefully i can pull it off before i actually pull my legs off... lol i haven't been dancing for ages so of course my muscles will ache... the guys have been really sweet offering to picky back me up the hku steps and carry my books when they saw me in pain... lol.. Thanks guys :)


So now i'm at the start of my reading week.... and to be honest my reading week is really a reading week aaaaaaa ~~~.... lol here's the rundown

Sat : Midterm

Sun : Standard Charted Marathon ( yes i attempted .... to support them ... it takes effort ok... i didn't sleep... i had to be there by 4.30am to support them and i just woke up from my sleep >.<>
PS : Daddy you better run this marathon next year its freaking inspiring and you;'ll definitely enjoy it :)

Mon : Assignment due and a firm visit

Tues : Cycling and bbq on the beach, and dance practice

Wed : Macau ( at the last minute i managed to get a free trip including transportation and hotel to macau so happy)

Thurs : mentor ship program and dance practice

Fri : internship program

Sat and Sun : Finish up some work, do some applications and Study Study Study !!!

See indeed it is a reading week except the macau and bbq trip :) hehe... oh well cest lavie
and its also because i'm living in one of the busiest cities in the world ...

-natalie-



No comments: