Monday, February 8, 2010

No Air...

hello...

I've been coughing for a very very long time already... and yesterday the cough kind of manifested and my body decided to go on a coughing spree for 5 minutes non-stop in the middle of my management accounting class... it was so bad that i had to run out of class to escape the icy evil glares that i was getting...

So i went straight to a doctor as soon as my classes were over ...

While waiting for the doctor i ended up being fascinated by the fact that i was watching pokemon in cantonese x)... haha... so after a through examination .... the doctor asked me where are you from ? then i was like malaysia... then he concluded that i was allergic to the air in hk....

My first reaction of course was the you-must-be-kidding me face... and then he went on to explain that my airways are actually inflamed and that their quite swollen thats why i find it hard to breathe sometimes... something in the air must have triggered the allergic reaction... and i was like great another thing to add to my list of problems with my lungs...

So the doctor gave me medicine and told me to rest more... and gave me the i-pity-you-that-your-allergic-to-the-air face...

I feel so miserable right now... cause there's nothing i can do other than cough non-stop... its not like i can stop breathing or afford my own personal move able oxygen tank right? my only solace now is that i have my puppies kenny and kylie to accompany me in your place and that i'm going to be going back to kl for chinese new year this saturday :)... Clean air babeh!!!

Today when i woke up i decided not to be defeated... so i went to class like normal... took my medicine... and then suddenly out of no where the allergy decided to manifest itself... and i started coughing... my tutor looked at me with such concern and my classmates looked annoyed so, i decided to run to the toilet before i annoyed anyone any further... so here i am now actually skipping class when i'm actually able to attend... first time in my life skipping classes ok... i feel weird... so what do people normally do when they skip class?

To be honest i really miss you now and i want so bad to call you cause i know i'll feel better but you told me not too... so all i can do is wait till the next sunrise comes...

No comments: