Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2009 Academy Awards Worst Dressed

Hello

Last monday it was the 81st Annual Academy Awards... The Academy Awards is the mother of all awards and its red carpet is the best to watch . Due to the fact that this is the award where all of its attendee's go all out to look amazing :) ... However, not everyone can do such a good job and just like every red carpet event there are sure to be some who should have just call in sick.. Anyway here are my picks for the worst dressed ... enjoy...





Amanda Seyfried

What I don't like ? : Well the bottom of the dress... i don't know why i'm just not feeling it... and then there's the big red bow on the side of her waist which reminds me about the big red bows that you see on cars. Other than that, the ribbon and the dress reminds me about the black dress with the big black bow that Charlize Theron wore before which was disastrous... it looked liked she had another head next to her nice gorgeous looking one...




Jessica Biel

I just don't like the straight cut and that thing at her side... it just looks weird... it looks like she was using a napkin when she was eating and somehow she brushed the napkin to her sides and she forgot to take it out... sorry but seriously ... Jessica Biel could have done so much more better... In addition she choose the wrong shoe :(... It was a black cover toe pointy I think the material on the shoe was velvet it looked like velvet but i'm not sure... Among all the things why get the shoe wrong?





Beyonce Knowles


Sasha Fierce could have done so much more better... I don't like the black outline things on the side of her dress... I love the corset part of the dress though it looks different :) I love the print on the dress it looks really classy and elegant... But other than that not liking it...




Tilda Swinton

This Lanvin get up is a little too fashion forward. She's beautiful and all but the outfit just doesn't work for me. Maybe later on in my life I will understand this fashion genius. Either way this entire outfit is totally her. She has always done something like this. She works with the designer to create a look which looks like in the picture above. However, I'm still not getting it.


Miley Cyrus

Miley Miley Miley !!! Why oh Why ? The dress looks like its wearing you and not you wearing the dress... Its a little too much for your sexy , sweet and lovely personality. It makes you look old. I don't like the belt and that ribbon thing on the belt it just looks weird. But I'll tell you one thing I like the details your flower petal skirt . It must have taken a lot of time and sweat to create that lovely design on each petal. I'm sorry Miley I love you but its a little too much for you. I like the dress that you wore on one of the earlier awards shows I think it was to the Golden Globes :)...



Well there were other choices to choose cause there was rather a lot of wardrobe malfunctions like things that are not suppose to stick out sticking out but hehe... I didn't choose those ... so its ok ... Anyway tell me which one do you think is the worst out of my pick? leave a message in my cbox to let me know :) thanks ...

Next up the best dressed post ... There's so many pretty dresses that day :)...

-natalie-

No comments: