Monday, May 26, 2008

Incidences

hello again

today was a sad day .... it didn't start out right oh well lifes just another rollercoaster ride that goes up and down and all around i suppose =) it all begin in the morning when i was suppose to take my driving test today . i was nervous the night before,really nervous and then i woke this morning with butterflies in my tummy when there sat down and then suddenly my driving instructer came and told me that my card was missing and that he couldn't find it. in my head i was like ok this is a bad sign.... a few minutes later he told me that the office clerks must have forgotten to make a booking for me so i was upset as i was so nervous for no reason. oh the sadness. in the end my instructer drove me home. his such a nice guy. but what really puzzled me was how could they forgot about me cause well he sent in my booking slip together with nicks, lw, and sy's and they got a booking so how on earth did that happen. oh well i guess i'll never know. maybe it was a blessing in disguise i guess. =P

on a more lighter note i went grocery shopping to tesco just now with ethan for the bbq this coming wed. it was enjoyable especially the lamb collecting part. but right now my feet hurt. i shall make a mental note to not wear heels and grocery shop again cause right now my feet hurts. maybe i should get a foot massage tomorrow. hehe =P anyways thats all for now guys bye

No comments: